Thursday, October 10, 2013

Fall Table Centerpieces with a Garden Theme

                                         It's that time of year to decorate for Fall.

I've put some gorgeous yellow and rust colored mums in large wicker baskets by the front entrance and a delicate woven twig wreath on the front door.  Now I'm up to the challenge - inside the house. 
I'm putting 3 different arrangements around the house.
1.   Kitchen table - I've put a bright orange pelee mum in an amber crystal bowl and surrounded it with green moss, a white 6" pumpkin, a striped gourd and a gold 3" fake pumpkin from Michael's (50% off).
2.   Dining room table - I've continued the same garden theme around a tall artificial baby yellow mum arrangement encircling it with more moss, rocks, gourds, pumpkins and 2 green ceramic birds.
3.   Coffee table - I have a low 20" silver bowl that I've put green moss in and filled it with a low twig arrangement and large and small varied pumpkins in white, green, gold and green striped.  I've used both artificial and real pumpkins.

 - Remember, not everything needs to be live.
 - Mix artificial with real pumpkins and flowers.
 - Follow a theme and color scheme
 - The professional look will come through

HAPPY DECORATING!!!!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment